Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
Melia Cayo Santa Maria
In the Cayo Santa Maria area, the epitome of tranquility awaits you while you stay at the Melia Cayo Santa Maria Resort. Guests to this resort will have access to 2 outdoor pools (as well as a pool just for the kids, in case any guests are bringing children with them), 6 restaurants for guests to dine in at, 3 bars for guests to have a drink at (the adult guests, mind you), and the rooms even have a terrace or balcony available to them. Guests with kids will also be able to benefit from the children having access to a playground, and there’s even a Kids’ Club for them to partake in supervised activities.
✓ Wi-Fi is available in the lobby area (surcharge)
Melia Cayo Santa Maria Parking
✓ Free self parking
Melia Cayo Santa Maria Room Amenities
✓ 1 King or 2 Double beds
✓ CD player
✓ Direct phone line
✓ Hair dryer
✓ Iron/ironing board
✓ MP3 dock facility
✓ Safety Deposit Box
✓ Satellite TV
Melia Cayo Santa Maria Dining Options
✓ Beach Bar
✓ Beach Snack Bar
✓ Buffet Restaurant
✓ French Restaurant (À la carte)
✓ Italian Restaurant (À la carte)
✓ Japanese Restaurant (À la carte)
✓ Lobby bar
✓ Mediterranean Restaurant (À la carte)
✓ Poolside Bar
Melia Cayo Santa Maria Things to do
✓ Daily Activities
✓ Fitness center
✓ Nightly Entertainment
✓ Offsite shopping
✓ Offsite tours
Melia Cayo Santa Maria Spa
✓ Spa services are available (surcharge)
Melia Cayo Santa Maria Reviews
First vacation to Cuba!
Wonderful hotel, with most awesome shore! Meals were good, however it's the really courteous folks and excellent service that make you would like to come back. We were there with 4 other Couples we were hardly ever thirsty nor starving. Our Spa day was marvelous. The property is well maintained, shore quite neat and the climate was fantastic!
Just came back having spent 2 weeks in this hotel and under says it all.
Cuisine - amazing
Personnel - amazing
Shore - amazing
Service - amazing
Climate - amazing -
Suite - amazing
Vacation to Havana - amazing
Catarmaran vacation - amazing
David cook resort representative *** tashan*** amazing
Would we come back. Hell yes!
Excellent holiday, wonderful hotel!
My two daughters and I traveled from ottawa, Canada and stayed there between July 7-14. We had an awesome time. The personnel was marvelous, really polite and supportive. The meals were excellent. Our accomodations were spotless and the hotel well taken care of. We'd surely return!
First time to Cuba!
Hotel was pleasant! Would certainly request a suite on the 2nd floor (better view). Meals were good (could alway find something tasty to eat). Shore was actually wonderful! Personnel were really helpful and supportive/courteous. Amusement was bountiful and professional. I would endorse this hotel. Excellent value.
Excellent time at Melia
Went to Melia Cayo Santa Maria and had a great time there. The resort was wonderful, the animators were excellent, deviy (animators supervisor) really lovely and always supportive, he is the most outstanding. The meals were alright, the beverages were excellent. The environment was marvelous, shorelines were the greatest. I'd go back in a flash to this hotel, the suites were really big and spotless. All the personnel at the hotel were all awesome and really supportive.
My hubby and I loved our time immensely! Suites were remarkably spotless and the meals were fantastic. My hubby particularly loved the restaurant by the ocean! Had brunch every morning in the restaurant by the swimming pool. Eggs as we wanted and no cafeteria lines! Looking forward returning!
Awesome bang for the buck
Spent 2 weeks in Cuba mcsm and I am going to keep it straight to the point. Suites were quite neat and roomy, cuisine was alright and great selection, personnel were excellent, excurtions were awesome and the high point was the shore. It's the finest shore I have been on. For what we paid for our 2 weeks (£820) I believed it was awesome bang for the buck. Would definitely return.
Excellent hotel for the buck you pay!
Pleasant, properly maintained hotel. The meals are great. The amusement is great. Ounce at the swim up bar is awesome! Never have I seen a barman at a pool bar come to you, and bring your beverages to you! The swimming pool area is awesome. The oceanfront is wonderful. I would suggest this hotel to anybody! I also suggest the dolphin tour. : the one that is 70 cuc, and includes a dolphin performance and crab supper. Awesome! Will be coming back!
Awesome, awesome, awesome!
We visited Melia Cayo s. M. From sepr 10-17. So far I've never seen a more wonderful place. The oceanfront is beautiful, the meals are awesome (particularly the Caribbean pizza at the 24 hour sandwich station), all the personnel are great courteous and supportive, the suites are roomy with excellent air conditioning. The list goes on. Undeniably suggest this place to anybody and everybody. I am preparing my next vacation to Melia for April 2011. Look forward to return. Actually liked it.
Awesome adult resort
Melia was the pristine vacation, climate excellent, beautiful shore, served beverages by the swimming pool, and near the ocean. Mediterranean resturaunt was as great as we have had in 5 star resorts, cuisine in cafeteria was great and the kitchen staff behind the barbecue were really helpful. Servers coudn"t do enough for you, particularly joel, see you next year joel. Maids, particularly elana in the main foyer was very accomodating, and pleasant. Performances! Tuesday night performance was the greatest, the others were very impressive also, music in the bar by the front desk nighly. We discovered the smoking a little bit much, but we were in Cuba. A ton of things to do Spanish classes salsa classes, excellent gym, eexercises in the swimming pool. As a whole, excellent time.