Verifying your package directly with our supplier's reservation system. Depending on the supplier, it can take up to a minute.
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
This page will now reload.
Call Gala Travels
The package you requested has been sold out and is no longer available.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please double check that all information is correct and that all passenger names are spelled correctly as displayed on the passenger(s) travel documentation (i.e. Passport). Any changes after your reservation has been processed will result in change fees.
2. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that the proper travel documentation and identification (i.e. Passports, Visas, IDs) is had by ALL passengers to gain entry into the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon return.
3. Schedules are not guaranteed and as such flight/package schedule changes may occur as per the travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) rules and regulations.
4. Flight/package prices are subject to change after a reservation is made. The travel supplier (Tour Operator/Airline) may choose to change the price of your flight/package after your reservation is made. No adjustment will be made on your reservation to match any new pricing (i.e. If the price decreases, your reservation cannot be adjusted to match the decreased price).
5. All reservations are not guaranteed until ticketed or until your confirmation email booking status says CONFIRMED or OK.
6. This booking is under strict cancellation and change penalties and as such may be 100% non-refundable and/or non-changeable. If travel insurance has not been purchased, it is highly recommended for your protection.
7. Any changes necessary after your booking has been processed will result in additional charges as permitted by the Supplier.
8. Passengers must check in at least 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Proper travel documents will be required for check in purposes. Passengers arriving less then 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure will be denied boarding.
9. Credit card charges for your travel services purchased here will be processed by the travel supplier (Tour Operator or Airline). If travel insurance has been purchased it will be charged by the insurance provider. For car rentals, your credit card number will be required to guarantee the reservation and the charge will be made to your credit card by the rental company when you pick up your car.
10. The Credit Card Holder MUST be one of the Traveling Passengers. The travel supplier (Airline/Tour Operator) will require this credit card to be presented at the time you pick up your tickets at their counter. If the credit card is not presented, you may be required to purchase a new ticket.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to read and accept the full website Terms and Conditions as well as the travel supplier Sunwing Vacations rules and restrictions.
Valentin Perla Blanca Paraiso
Perfectly bordered by a strip of white-sand beach, the Valentin Perla Blanca Paraiso Resort in Cayo Santa Maria will offer its guests some truly relaxing experiences. Guests will have on-site access to a swimming pool (for them to take a dip in, just in case the seawater does not agree with them), and the guests will also have access to 9 restaurants for them to dine in at (each of them offering something delicious and wonderful), as well as 9 bars for guests to have a few drinks here and there at. Guests will also have access to a spa and massage facility on the property (at a small extra charge).
✓ Available in some public areas: Internet service (surcharge)
Valentin Perla Blanca Paraiso Room Amenities
✓ 1 King or 2 3/4 beds
✓ Ceiling fan
✓ Garden view or Ocean view
✓ Hair dryer
✓ In-room safe
✓ Iron/ironing board
✓ Mini-bar (stocked daily with water, soft drinks, juice and beer)
✓ Satellite TV
✓ Separate living room
Valentin Perla Blanca Paraiso Dining Options
✓ Azul Poolside Bar
✓ Buffet Restaurant (International)
✓ Compay (À la carte/Cuban)
✓ El Marinero (À la carte/Seafood)
✓ Gourmet (À la carte/French)
✓ Grill Bar
✓ Les Club
✓ Maya (À la carte/Mexican)
✓ Mojito Bar
✓ Noi Due (À la carte/Italian)
✓ Ole (À la carte/Spanish)
✓ Parrillada Bar
✓ Presidente Lobby Bar
✓ Romantic (À la carte)
✓ Sports Bar
✓ The Experience (À la carte)
✓ Theatre Bar
✓ Trinidad Beach Bar
Valentin Perla Blanca Paraiso Things to do
✓ Daily Activities
✓ Evening entertainment
✓ Motorized water sports
✓ Non-motorized water sports
✓ Offsite tours
✓ Spa services
Valentin Perla Blanca Paraiso Spa
Valentin Perla Blanca Paraiso Reviews
Finest experience ever
This is a spotless Property, the personnel was courteous. I understand spanish and made many friends. It is an excellent hotel for Couples. I really loved restaurants specialty. I will definitely come back to this resort.
Contemporary and new. Suite was spotless. Meals were good for Cuba. Some paid for the "honour" package, however it was not worth it. Still rainforest throughout the resort so if you do not like snakes, be cautious! Shore and sea were excellent! A few small glitches occasionally as the resort is still new, however nothing serious. If you are looking for a peaceful holiday, this is the place.
Had an amazing time
Just got back from the Valentin Perla Blanca and had a very impressive time. We had a sea view suite on the sunwing side. The property is being worked on and will be wonderful. The hotel is big however we love to walk. The shore was awesome could walk for kilometers. The swimming pool area was pleasant. We didn't have any problem with the staff attention. They were really helpful to sit a big group for supper. We all found something we loved. We didn't go starving. Could they use more personnel yes they could but the personnel they have are really diligent and really courteous. The specialty restaurants were great as was the staff attention, when waiting for the French restaurant we were served sparkling wine really fun. Had an amazing time.
I really do not understand
I really do not understand all the negativity about this hotel. My hubby and I spent from April 1-April 8 there and thought it was stellar. The hotel was elegantly contemporary with roomy and spotless suites. We had our towels exchanged every second day and had shore towels in our suite upon arrival that we dried on the terrace every evening and used all week. We had a scenery of the pool from our patio and the mini bar was always filled. The specialty restaurants were great. So was the refreshment cafe and shore restaurant. We did not go starving. You May have to wait a tiny now and again however who cares. Your on holiday. No rush! The shore was actually awesome and the swimming pools big. There was many cuisine, sand and Sun! So do not sweat the small stuff, unwind and enjoy this wonderful hotel and its atmosphere. I'd suggested this place to anybody.
A shore absolutely amazing
I got to the Valentin with my spouse for our first trip as a married couple. We were quite anxious since testimonials were less than impecable. However we were really amazed!
We really liked the wonderful shore. Meals were very great, however do not excpect it to be like home. Pool is gigantic and we hardly ever had any issue getting a seat. We always bring towels, so that wasn't an issue for us, however we saw that folks could change them some days. Personnel works very tough to please everybody, however some folks are never please and were disrespectful. We had send an email for suite demands and were furtunate they were fulfilled.
We were ther the first week of February and we already plan to return for our first commemoration!
The Valentin is so spotless really Grand liked this Property I was really furtunate to see this resort on November 30, 2014 I knew that it was gonna be wonderful this resort had the greatest of everything a cuban Property could offer the supervisor hand selected the greatest personnel to provide the greatest service that a cuban resort could offer. The facilities are awesome the suites are really contemporary and roomy the swimming pool area is astonishing and the main foyer is so Grand. I know this is gonna be one of the most amazing resorts in Santa clara
So we just returned, we had a fantastic time. Service was awesome, occasionally a little bit Long, however we did not mind. Foodwise, there was always something great to eat, we never got starving! The oceanfront is georgeous, and sea is warm. Our accomodations were spotless, shower roomy, and the window was frosted. We will definitely return!
We had an awesome holiday from March 23 -Mar 2. There were a few small issues however certainly nothing to ruin our visit. The hotel is beautiful, the personnel are accommodating and the oceanfront is amazing. We discovered the conduct of some of our fellow visitors to be unsuitable and awkward. The cuisine wasted was obscene. Try and exchange currency at the airport.
Excellent holiday, however not a 5 star
New, contemporary, charmingly designed blocks and suites. New, pleasant furniture. Peaceful Air-conditioners. Horrendous odour coming from the ventilation in the washrooms (in both suites that we reserved in two different blocks). Spotless hotel, however towels or flat sheets weren't exchanged even one time.
Shore is alright, however not pristine for Long walks or swimming- narrow shore with golden sand and rocks and shallow ocean. The shaded areas with the shore recliners are only accessible by scaling up narrow sand/stone passageways through some bushes. Marvelous swimming pool area, but the patio is divided into raised platforms, which become a fall hazard, particularly in the dark (we witnessed a terrible fall by a senior girl).
Interwebs is really sluggish.
Cuisine is standard, great variety in the buffet, really restricted selection in the French and Spanish restaurants - only two of the a la carte restaurants that were open during our time. Service was pristine.
Amusement is great: evening's Live music in the main foyer, large theatre, dance club.
A lot of bars. Our favourite - the coffee bar.
Mosquitoes, many them.
And, of course, really pleasant, courteous cuban staff.
As a whole a wonderful thing to do
My hubby and I went over the vacations and had an amazing time. We did two tours with many fascinating things to do (Catamaran and two cities trip). -the suite was spotless
-the shore was wonderful
-pleasant front desk bar with amusement
-French restaurant was pleasant (took an awhile to get in, but when we were in, service was quick and the meals were pleasant)
Since it is newer, there were two organizational hiccups (took awhile to check in and would have been pleasant to exchange shore towels some more always), however this did not really detract from the overall excellent experience.